vrijdag 27 september 2013

Tuck Shop

This address was for already a long time on my to-do-list. I was happy to spend some time in this amazing bar, during my
birthday-weekend in Paris.

Tuck shop is located close to the wonderful Canal St. Martin. It's very small, but the interiour is cosy, airy, and fresh.
The girls who work in the bar, fits very well into the interiour of the space. In the bar there were also some plant-art-objects
by Grow Little, they were amazing. I hope one day I'll have an plant-object like this to brighten up my house.

The coffee at Tuck Shop, is made by Coutume, so it was great ! The menu of breakfasts, lunches and cakes looked amazing as well.
The menu was vegan, so that's great.

So if you plan to make a walk close to Canal St. Martin, please, go to Tuck Shop, and let it you bring to dream land.

Tuck Shop
Rue Lucien Saimpaix 13
10ième

Métro: Jacques Bonsergent / Republique

Tue - Fri: 10h - 17h
Sat - Sun: 11h - 19h

Website





2 opmerkingen: