vrijdag 4 oktober 2013

Colonel

Since my travel to Kopenhagen (Denmark) I'm crazy in love with Hay, a Danish Design label. So it has become one of
my favorite free-time-spendings to search other shops where they sell the beautiful objects from Hay.
I searched some places in Paris, where they sell the Hay-collection, and I found: COLONEL. A very nice surprise.

A beautiful shop, filled with color. From pastels, to bright, degradé to full color.
Isabelle Gilles and Yann Poncelet, not only present Hay in their store. They also create small collection of furnitures
and textiles. Designed by them. And made with the eye on craftmanship in France.

 A pleasure for the eye.

Colonel
Avenue Richerand 14
10ième

Métro:  République / Jacques Bonsergent / Goncourt

Tue - sat : 10h30 - 19h

Website













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten