zondag 18 november 2012

Télescope

Télescope is a very small cosy coffee bar that you can find in a little street. In the streets around this bar you can find
several different Japanese restaurants (which I also want to try out one day !).

They serve the small coffees in beautiful blue cups (so for pastel-blue-lover like me, that's already a winner !), they
have beautiful woven cushion on the bench and chairs. The boys are friendly. And when I was there they organized
a special event called "books&coffee". In the basement there were several photographers who sold their books.
Other things that I love: very delicious coffee, good music, they once did a collaboration with Café Nation from
Antwerp, they like owls, they seem to love bikes as much as I do, ... .

Télescope
Rue Villedo 5
1ième

mon - fri : 08h30 - 18h30
sat - sun: 09h30 - 18h 30

Métro: Pyramides / Palais-Royal

Website




















































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten