zaterdag 20 oktober 2012

Palais De Tokyo

Every weekend I try to visit an exhibition. I most of all loved the exhibition in 'Palais de Tokyo',  it's a museum for
contemporary art. 4 things to convince you of going to that museum :

- They have several different expositions in the building, so everyone can find something that he really likes.
- There is a nice bookshop
- The building is great, and there are a lot surprises in the architecture
- There is a photomaton (so you can take 4 different pictures just for 2 euros)

Palais De Tokyo
Avenue de président Wilson 13
75016 Paris

website


When I went to the museum I was most of all impressed by the amazing work of artist, Fabrice Hyber. I didn't know him
before, but I love his work so much. In the pictures you can see fragments of his exhibition. But I believe that
you have to go there, to see all this beauty with your own eyes.









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten