zondag 21 oktober 2012

Flower & bird market

Everyday you can find a flowermarket next to the Seine. You can buy plants for the garden, the inside garden,
pots and garden decorations. It's a nice place to stroll around. The market exist already a very long time, from 1808 !
When I went back to that place on sunday, to  buy a plant that I loved, I also saw that there was a bird market.
With all sorts of birds, canaries, ... . I was so happy see all this beauty (however my friends say that I have to open
 the cages, so the birds could fly away.)

Marché aux fleurs
île de la cité
(very close to metro stop 'cité')
mon-sun

Marché aux oiseaux
île de la cité
(very close to metro stop 'cité')
only on sunday


























































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten