zaterdag 5 januari 2013

Merci

I discovered 'Merci' a month ago. It's a large concept store where you can find everything you wish for. From clothes 
to chairs, porcelain to paper, even coffee, pie, and lunches. All of this you can find in 1 place. They have a beautiful selection, 
and their styling is perfect. It's a place for everyone who like to spoil himself with a little present. 

It's always really really really busy in this shop, so I recommend to go there in the morning. 

Merci
Boulevard Beaumarchais 111
3ième

Métro: Saint Sébastien Froissart 

mon - sat: 10h - 19h


I didn't took that many pictures. So to see more pictures of this beautiful store, look up here.












1 opmerking:

  1. This looks like a wonderful place and a dangerous one too, because I can imagine myself being impressed with all this beauty and coming home with tons of presents, for myself and beloved ones.
    Thank you for sharing! I'll put it on my to do list for Paris :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen