zondag 25 november 2012

Les grandes serres.

Greenhouses are my dream. And never before I saw such a beautiful ones as in 'Le jardin des plantes' in Paris. You can visit 
the greenhouses, you have 4 different ones. The one with cactusses and succulents is my absolute favorite ! While I was walking 
next to all the plants I also discovered my favorite plant, the Pilea. It's like an oasis of peace and calmness. A dream for 
everybody who's interested in plants.

Jardin des plantes
5ième

Métro: Austerlitz / Jussieu / Censier Daubenton

Wed - Mon
Summer: 10h - 18h  (sunday till 18h30)
Winter: 10h - 17h





























































2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love greenhouses too ! My favourites are Serres d'Auteuil, you definitely should go it's really beautiful and there's much more to see than in Jardin des Plantes :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for the address !! I certainly will search for more greenhouses !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen